A3C Festival & Conference has grown to be a nationwide gathering empowering the creators, influencers, and fans of Hip-Hop culture.
The festival hosted over 32,000 attendees in 2015 however attendees under the age of 21 represented approximately 10% of the festivals attendance. A3C’s objective was to create a unique experience to generate strong brand awareness to college students around Georgia.
- Developed a dynamic social media contest to give every college MC in Georgia a chance to represent their school, perform, and compete to win the title of A3C Best College MC by submitting a freestyle using the hashtag #A3Cu.
- GA Followers, one of Georgia’s most influential social media accounts in Georgia reaching over 1 million followers and subscribers, covered the A3Cu competition. A3C is Searching For the Best College MC in Georgia! Is it you?
- Hand-selected some of Atlanta’s top influences to judge the A3Cu competition which included DJ’s, viral influencers, brand ambassadors, and young entrepreneurs.
- Created interactive pop-ups at college campuses in the metro Atlanta area giving away FREE festival passes and having on-the-spot freestyle sessions.
- Kicking of the A3C 2016 on October 5th the A3Cu competition was held at The Music Room in Old Fourth Ward on Edgewood Avenue, where 8 college MC’s showed off their skills representing Georgia State, Kennesaw State, Morehouse, and Clark Atlanta.
- 300K+ Impressions
- 537K Reach
- 20+ College Artist submissions
- 250 College Student attendees
- Increased College Student attendance by 8%